Instagram is one of social media most popular today, with millions of daily downloads and active users. If you're having trouble logging into your Instagram account, or you're a new user and don't know exactly where to start, this guide is for you.
Here we will teach you step by step how to enter Instagram in three different ways: using the Instagram application itself, through Facebook and just using the username / id.
How do I log into my Instagram?
To log into your Instagram using the official social network application, follow these steps:
- If you still don't have the app installed on your smartphone, download the Instagram app from your device's official App Store (iOS) or Play Store / Amazon (Android).
- Open the app and tap “Sign in”.
- Enter the username and password registered to your account and tap “Login”. If you don't remember the registered password, tap on “Forgot your password?” and follow all instructions given by the platform to reset your password.
How do I log into Instagram through Facebook?
The social network Instagram belongs to Meta, formerly Facebook. The integration between these two social networks makes it possible to link an Instagram account with Facebook, and even create an Instagram account using Facebook, and thus log in using Facebook. Here are the steps to log into Instagram using your Facebook account:
- Open the Instagram app and tap “Login”.
- Select the “Continue with Facebook” option.
- If the Facebook application is installed on the smartphone, with the account connected, it will automatically log in, otherwise, it will be necessary to enter the Facebook credentials. Finally, click on “Continue as [your name]”.
How to enter instagram with only the username by Google?
You don't want to have to type your email every time, keep logging in with Facebook... There is also the possibility of logging in to Instagram using just the username and password registered in the application.
Whether through the app, or using the browser on your cell phone, computer, tablet... The steps are the same:
- Open the app, or the Instagram website (instagram.com) via the Internet browser.
- Click “Sign In”, the browser will be in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Enter the username and password, then click “Login”. If you don't remember your password, just click on "Forgot your password?" to reset social network password.
- The username can be changed within the social network, it is necessary to memorize it to access, otherwise, use the login by email, or Facebook.
Now that you know how to enter Instagram in the three main ways, you can start using this social network to share your photos, videos and moments with your friends and followers, or feed your business networks. No matter which method you choose to log into Instagram, it is important that the steps are followed correctly to ensure access to the account.
If you are still having difficulties logging into Instagram, even with the correct password, email, username... check your internet connection, and if the problem persists, contact the official Instagram support for help and to solve your problem. problem.
Remember to keep your password safe, in addition to using a strong password to protect your Instagram account, recommended strong passwords are those other than birthdays, names… Strong passwords combine letters, numbers and special characters. Another option to add an extra layer of security is to enable two-factor authentication.
With these tips you can create your account, log into Instagram and keep your account safe, using the social network efficiently and as safely as possible.